- This is a store based loyalty program
- In our view loyalty programs have limited use. It is usually improving your "offer" is much more effective
- However there are instances where it can work well especially in terms of store recognition.
- There are several different implementations, suiting different circumstances
We have several versions of this Service.
- This is our favourite version because it does not require anyone to "sign up"
They can nominate a local sporting club/charity/school to receive the benefit.
This generates excitement in the community and word of mouth advertising for the store.
Everyone gets there own card or uses the mobile phone to record the purchase and accumulate the reward.
Rewards are distributed monthly.
- In this version customers "sign up" to receive weekly benefits, ranging from "specials" that are reserved for their purchase
various special offers (provided by Bistra Services to the store if not otherwise available) available
only to them. It can be combined with a card issue or phone app but this is superfluous. It is a club and club members are treated as such but to a specified extent.
There are potential problems if suddenly they can "club" together, but this would be difficult for them on email whereas on Facebook it would be easy.
- In this version we issue a card and purchases are accumulated for the person. This requires customers to "sign up" as in version 2. above but the incentive is accumulated for the particular
person and can be used with any purchase. This requires an interface with the POS or a separate device to determine the discount available to the person/card which is then
entered into the POS as a discount. A bit clumsy but then you can alsways use the Bistra Services POS
For further information Email Bistra Services
To return to top click Here To get to Home click here